You have two options regarding the COVID-19 test in Denmark.
As a resident in Denmark
If you have a NemID or a yellow health card, you must:
As a resident in Greenland
- Buy a ticket
- Book a test time and obtain written documentation of a negative test result. This must be provided at check-in.
You must book a time via your own doctor or via www.coronaprover.dk and then obtain written documentation of a negative test result on www.sundhed.dk
Due to the lab's response times, the test must be performed no later than four days prior to the departure, with the exception of Rigshospitalet from which you will receive an answer within two to three days.
- Complete the Sumut form. The confirmation for a completed Sumut form can be provided at check-in, either electronically or in print.
If you do not have a NemID or a yellow health card, you must be tested at Rigshospitalet, and you must:
- Buy a ticket
- Complete the Sumut form prior to the test booking because this will be used when you contact Rigshospitalet
- You must send an email to Rigshospitalet on email@example.com containing the following information:
- Attach the confirmation email that you have received for the completed Sumut form
- Civil registration number
- Phone number that works in Denmark
- An active email address
- Departure date
When sending the Sumut form to Rigshospitalet, you consent to Rigshospitalet sharing your test results with Air Greenland.
Air Greenland will be provided with your name, test result, and test ID. The list will be sent in a secure manner, and Air Greenland will delete the list after use.
- Rigshospitalet will contact you to arrange a time and place for the test
- If they are unable to reach you, they will leave you a voicemail.
You will then have to contact Rigshospitalet yourself on +45 3545 6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When choosing this solution, Rigshospitalet will inform Air Greenland about the test result. This means that you will not have to provide documentation of a negative test result.
Requirements for the test result
If you have been tested somewhere other than Rigshospitalet, you must ensure that the written test result contains the following information:
- "Tested for COVID-19." Note: It must not be an antibody test.
- Date of birth
- Test result
If you have been tested at Rigshospitalet, Air Greenland will have received your test result from a name list. Air Greenland will be provided with your name, test result, and test ID. The list will be sent in a secure manner, and Air Greenland will delete the list after use.